1. I BELIEVE 2. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE 3. SUDDENLY 4. GIVE ME ONE REASON 5. LIVING FOR YOU 6. NO YOU 7. LITTLE DID I KNOW 8. STOP RIGHT THERE 9. UPSIDE DOWN 10. LIFE LIFE 11. CONSTANTLY
Record Label Sparrow
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 5.55" Width: 4.97" Height: 0.54" Weight: 0.25 lbs.
Release Date Aug 31, 2000
Publisher EMI- CMG DISTRIBUTION #36
ISBN 7474082322 EAN 0724385173424 UPC 724385173424
This a great CD! (Of course anything of ZOEgirl is good!) It has the fast, up-beat songs, along with the nice pretty songs. I believe: One of the best ZG songs ever. Fun, fast, and has a great message. Anything is Possible: I've never been a huge fan of this, but it is fun and worth listening to. Suddenly: ***** 5 stars. Unforgettable beat! and good words. Give me one Reason: Nice song. . . Living for you: Good message and good music. Good Song!!! No You: Very elegant with good message. Little Did I know: Good beat! Fun Words! 5 Stars! Stop Right There: Fun, but not favorite. Upside Down: I Love this song. Light 'Airy' Fun! Live Life: I like this alot, but not a Fave. Consantly: Very Pretty, This is where the CD tones down. 3 stars. Buy this CD. It is great for all ages.
ZOEgirl's first cd Feb 25, 2006
What can I say? I love this CD for many reasons. One being their beautiful voices. I am not a CCM or pop music fan. However, there was something different about this cd. HERE WE GO!
1. I Believe: A very enjoyable, upbeat song with a great message.
2. Anything Is Possible: This song made me cry because I have felt like the person described in the song. Vocal talent at 100%.
3. Suddenly: A sweet, upbeat song about the love of God. This song made me cry as well.
4. Give Me One Reason: This song isn't my favorite, mainly because of the message which deceipts a girl wanting to leave her boyfriend simply because he does not believe the same way she does.
5. Living For You: An awesome worship song about...well, living for God.
6. No You: Another tear-jerking song. It has a beautiful message and will make you love God even more. I loved it.
7. Little Did I Know: What an awesome song! I adore the chorus.
8. Stop Right There: Not a huge fan of this song. It's basically the sister song of "Dismissed" to me. Plus, I have no clue what they are talking about.
9. Upside Down: Another song that hit my not-favorite list. When I first heard it, I thought it was an add for six flags. It's kind of cute, so I give it 3 stars.
10. Live Life: Oh yeah! This song really shows off not only their vocal talents, but their lyric-writing talents as well.
11. Constantly: A sweet song, but I just don't like it when they do slow songs.
IN CONCLUSION...This album is awesome for their first release. So I say to you...go buy it!
Positive, Upbeat Music With Great Lyrics Jan 2, 2006
This debut by Zoegirl is a pleasant collection of Christian pop.
The sound is a little lighter than I normally prefer, but they have a knack for making a lighter pop sound very pleasing. In addition to that, their lyrics are very thoughtful, Christian, and solid.
My teenage daughter really enjoys Zoegirl, and I must say that I like them pretty well myself. If you are looking for something to get for a teenager, this would be a particularly good pick.
ZOEgirl's debut Jul 16, 2004
Let me just give my opinions on the songs for quicker information...
"I BELIEVE" (5/5): This song turned out to be very popular. It had a very recognizable sound of snappy, sweet pop. The music video was very clever. "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE" (5/5): This song also turned out to be popular. It had very well arranged vocals. The lyrics were well written. "SUDDENLY" (4/5): The parts of this song that have stood out to me the most are the lyrics. They were very well written, and have a good message. The programming and vocals in this song are very cool. "GIVE ME ONE REASON" (3/5): This is more of a gentile ballad. Still snappy, yet almost a little "cute" sounding. Not one of my favorites. "LIVING FOR YOU" (2/5): The lyrics are good, but the tune of the song is not that impressive to me. Still, I think the remix is even worse. "NO YOU" (5/5): This is a little slower than most of the other songs, but I actually like it. It has great lyrics. It's always been a bit of a comfort song to me. The vocals are very nice. "LITTLE DID I KNOW" (5/5): This song is a little different, but I like it a lot. The programming is great. Good lyrics, and vocals. "STOP RIGHT THERE" (4/5): This isn't the worst song, just not a favorite. There's nothing wrong at all with the message. The song overall has a bit of a ShineMK influence, I can tell. "UPSIDEDOWN" (3/5): Oi. I'm not to sure what to think of this song. It's the kind where you either love it or hate it. "LIVE LIFE" (5/5): Ok, this is an awesome song! I used to think it was annoying, but I like it now. I'm not sure what it is that makes me love it. The lyrics are the best part. "CONSTANTLY" (?/?): For me, this song has always been very forgettable. I never remember how it goes. The lyrics are pretty good. Still, it's more of a gentile ballad.
Anyway, if you like Plus One, Jump5, or Jaci Velasquez, you'll probably like ZOEgirl. Please rate how helpful or unhelpful this review is.
Amazing Girl Apr 27, 2004
I don't have this cd. But I do have Life and Differend Kind of Free, and I love them. I would definetly give them five stars. I have based my judgement on my cds, but not entirely. I've heard some of their songs from this cd and I really like them. So I'm positive that this one is going to be amazing too!!